Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Waseet Business Egypt, Obour Buildings, Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt..
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Egypt
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Waseet Business Egypt, accessible from https://waseetbusiness.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collection of Information
To use waseetbusiness.com’s services, you must create an account and provide some personal information such as your name, email address, and password (which is encrypted). You may also choose to add a profile picture and a short description about yourself. If you wish to delete your data, you can do so by following the instructions for data removal.
We require you to provide some information when you create a waseetbusiness.com Website account or create a business profile The required information may include some or all of the following:
-Your Business/Personal Name
-Your Business/Personal Email Address
-Your Account Password (Encrypted)
-Your Business/Personal Profile Picture
-Text About Your Business/Personal
Waseetbusiness.com collects personal information when you post information on the website, log in, or use the website. The system automatically collects information such as your IP address when you visit the website. However, credit card details are not collected. Waseetbusiness.com will not share your information with third parties and any data collected is used solely for running the website.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Users may request deletion of that data by contacting us or delete their profile request Data Removal.
- We collect personal information about you when:
information about you is posted (registering business listing or public user account) on a waseetbusiness.com Website, either by you or by a third party.
when you log into a waseetbusiness.com Website or otherwise submit your personal information
when you use a waseetbusiness.com Website, in which case our system automatically collects information relating to your visit to that website, such as your IP address.
We do not collect credit card details.
waseetbusiness.com Website will not rent, sell, or share information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies. Any other data collected on the site is purely for the purpose of running the site and will not be shared, rented or sold.
Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
In addition, we may collect your personal information when you have given your consent to another party who holds personal information about you to allow us access to that personal information.
The types of personal information that may be collected:
– Phone number
– Email address
– Company position/title
– Personal information included in a business profile or sent via email on [email protected] .
– What is a Cookie and how We use it
We provide transparent information about the cookies used on our website and tools to manage them. By using our site, you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer unless you have disabled them through your browser settings. However, disabling cookies may prevent you from being able to make purchases on our site. We regularly update our cookie usage, and this page will reflect any changes.
A cookie is a piece of data that is placed on an internet user’s computer memory. The information the cookie contains is set by a website’s server and it can be used when the user visits the website.
Cookies are designed to remember things that an internet user has done whilst on a website in the past, which can include putting products in a basket, logging in, or clicking on links.
The cookies we use on our website are used in many ways, including:
Sign in / Sign up to our website.
Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter,
Make sure advertising on other websites is relevant to you.
Google places cookies from our website so as to analyze how the website is performing and how you move around the website. This information then enables us to make modifications to the website so as to improve your online experience. The cookies Google places also help us to understand the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns.
Google places these cookies from the website in order to measure the effectiveness of Google Adsense advertisements that appear on the website. Learn more about Google cookies Policy. and Google advertising cockies.
Sharing with social networks
If you use the buttons that allow you to share products and content with your friends via social networks like twitter and facebook, these companies may set a cookie on your computer memory. Find out more about these here:
– What happens if I opt out of all cookies.
If you opt out of all cookies set by waseetbusiness.com and associated websites, then you will not be able to get our personalized notifications,recommendations or personalized advertising directly from waseetbusiness.com or third-party advertisers. You will, however, still be able to browse our website.
Opt-out cookies prevent third-party advertisers from tracking your activity on a website or across multiple websites. When you opt-out of third-party cookies, the website will not allow third-party ad servers to install cookies on your browser. This means that the ad server will not be able to track your page preferences or activity within a website or among websites within their network.
Opting out of cookies can help protect your privacy online by preventing websites and advertisers from tracking your activity. However, it’s important to note that opting out of cookies may affect the functionality of some websites and may limit your ability to use certain features or services.
– How to opt out of cookies.
Instructions on how to opt out the browser cookies:
– Open Safari and click on the Safari menu in the upper left corner.
– Select Preferences and then Privacy.
– Under Website tracking, check the box that says Prevent cross-site tracking.
– Under Cookies and website data, choose one of the options: Always block, Allow from current website only, Allow from websites I visit, or Always allow.
– Click Done to save your changes.
– Open Internet Explorer and click on the Tools icon in the upper right corner.
– Select Internet Options and then Privacy.
– Under Settings, move the slider up or down to adjust your cookie preferences. The higher you move the slider, the more cookies are blocked.
– Click OK to save your changes.
– Open Edge and click on the Settings and more icon (three dots) in the upper right corner.
– Select Settings and then Cookies and site permissions.
– Under Cookies and site data, toggle the switch that says Block third-party cookies.
– You can also click on See all cookies and site data to manage specific cookies for individual sites.
– Click Done to save your changes.
– Open Chrome and click on the More icon (three dots) in the upper right corner.
– Select Settings and then Privacy and security.
– Under Privacy and security, click on Cookies and other site data.
– Choose one of the options: Allow all cookies, Block third-party cookies in Incognito, Block third-party cookies, or Block all cookies (not recommended).
– You can also click on See all cookies and site data to manage specific cookies for individual sites.
– Click Done to save your changes.
– Open Firefox and click on the Menu icon (three bars) in the upper right corner.
– Select Options and then Privacy & Security.
– Under Enhanced Tracking Protection, choose one of the options: Standard, Strict, or Custom. The Standard option blocks some third-party cookies, while the Strict option blocks most of them. The Custom option lets you choose which trackers and cookies to block or allow.
– You can also click on Manage Exceptions to manage specific cookies for individual sites.
– Click Save Changes to save your changes.
find more information about cookies and the steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet aboutcookies.org.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Personal Information Disclosure
– Waseet Business will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
the use or disclosure is for one of the purposes described or permitted by this policy to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another “Waseet Business” website user, any member of the public or “Waseet Business”.
– If you do not provide requested information, “Waseet Business” may not be able to provide you with access to or full use of sections of the “Waseet Business” website.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Terms and Conditions
You may use waseetbusiness.com Website to add, amend and/or update a Business Listing or a Review, solely on the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
All Content must Be:
– Complete and accurate.
– Supplied in the manner and format specified on waseetbusiness.com Website;
– Comply with all laws, regulations, standards and relevant industry codes.
– Provided by a representative of/ Authorization of the business to do so;
upload, post, transmit, publish or otherwise make available any Accessible Content that You do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, rule or code or under contractual or other legal relationships;
upload, post, transmit, publish or otherwise make available any false, misleading, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, indecent or unlawful Content or Accessible Content;
infringe the intellectual property rights of others; or
breach a law including, without limitation, any law that restricts advertising of a profession.
If any of the information in the Business Listing for Your business changes, becomes out of date, or no longer complies with this Agreement, You must:
immediately amend Your Business Listing so that it complies with this Agreement; and/or
immediately notify waseetbusiness.com Website.
You acknowledge and agree that by posting Content onto waseetbusiness.com Website You consent to being contacted (on an ongoing basis) via any of the contact details contained in that Content, including (without limitation) where such contact involves receiving information about products or services which we think may interest You from waseetbusiness.com Website.
– Register your business on waseetbusiness.com Website and create a Business Listing with complete and accurate information.
– Make sure you have the express authorization of your business to add or amend the Business Listing on waseetbusiness.com Website.
– Follow the guidelines and format specified on waseetbusiness.com Website for posting Content and Accessible Content.
– Avoid posting any Content or Accessible Content that is false, misleading, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, indecent or unlawful, or that infringes the intellectual property rights of others or breaches any law or regulation.
– Update your Business Listing regularly and notify waseetbusiness.com Website if any of the information changes or becomes out of date.
– Be prepared to receive contact from waseetbusiness.com Website or its users via any of the contact details in your Business Listing. You may also receive information about products or services that may interest you from waseetbusiness.com Website.